Our molding wax - available in fair and brown - allows you to sculpt small prosthetics directly on skin. Using a spatula, scoop a small amount of wax from the jar and roll between your fingers to warm up and soften, then apply directly to skin that has been cleansed first with 70 or 99% isopropyl alcohol. For a longer lasting effect apply some spirit gum prior to application. Smooth the edges with Vaseline or a mineral oil. (Using alcohol on the edges will cause them to harden and curl.) Sculpt lacerations, bullet holes, broken noses and more. Finish with grease paints and Bleeding Art Industries Blood Jam for a more realistic look. To remove, scrape off and wash with warm water and soap.
- No FDC pigments or talc
- Not sticky
- Good colour
- Smooths on well, not too soft
- Easily painted w/ alcohol activated paints or alcohol in cream paints
- Paraben and perfume free
- Hand crafted in small batches
- Endorsed by professional make-up artists
- Never tested on animals
- Packaged in re-usable glass container
Made in Canada.