Our NEW molding wax - available in fair and brown - allows you to sculpt small prosthetics directly on skin. Using a spatula, scoop a small amount of wax from the jar and roll between your fingers to soften, then apply directly to skin that has been cleansed first with 70 or 99% isopropyl alcohol. For a longer lasting effect apply some spirit gum prior to application. Sculpt lacerations, bullet holes, broken noses and more. Finish with grease paints and Bleeding Art Industries Blood Jam for a more realistic look. To remove, scrape off and wash with warm water and soap.
- No FDC pigments or talc
- Not sticky
- Good colour
- Smooths on well, not too soft
- Easily painted w/ alcohol activated paints or alcohol in cream paints
- Paraben and perfume free
- Hand crafted in small batches
- Endorsed by professional make-up artists
- Never tested on animals
- Packaged in re-usable glass container
If you post a pic of the product in use on social media with a tag to us, you'll be entered to win a private tour or a $100 gift certificate to our store!