Adding to our line of popular Bleeding Art Industries branded SPFX make-up products - bloods, slime, bruise powder, and more - we now have a fantastic nose, scar and wound wax for professional and hobbyist make-up artists.
Manufactured to the high standards of quality we have become known for, here are some of the qualities:
- No FDC pigments or talc
- Not sticky
- Good colour
- Smooths on well, not too soft
- Easily painted w/ alcohol activated paints or alcohol in cream paints
- Paraben and perfume free
- Hand crafted in small batches
- Endorsed by professional make-up artists
- Never tested on animals
- Packaged in re-usable glass container
- Comes in fair and brown colours
Watch soon for MorfWax application demo videos we shot with Chase Cardinal, a very talented up and coming make-up artist that you'll all be hearing more about in the years to come. In the meantime, check it out for yourself by clicking here. Let us know what you think - and if you tag us with a pic in your social media postings on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, you'll be entered to win a behind the scenes tour or a store gift certificate.